We’re open to new products & fresh ideas
We love to collaborate with you to not just paint your house but to help create your haven. We love Pinterest just as much as you do.
Eye candy. Be your neighborhood’s hero and leader by having the best exterior paint job on the block.
From sipping coffee in the morning to saying, “I love you, goodnight,” we’ve got the recipe for Cozy and it begins with your interior walls.
The kitchen is the heart of your home and PaintRite Pros has it’s finger on the pulse of cabinet painting and refinishing. We’d love to bring life back into the place where your family gathers most.
EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES
- Wood, Vinyl and Composite Siding
- Concrete and Brick
- Fascia and Eaves
- Doors – Garage, Entry and Metal Security Doors
- Rain Gutters
- Shutters – Vinyl and Wood
- Wrought Iron Fences & Railing
- Decks, Railings, Trellis and Patio Covers
- Staining: siding, doors, decks and rails
* All surfaces are pressure washed before painting
- Security Doors
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Metal Gates
- Rust Control
Exterior Related Services:
- Wood Repairs
- Stucco Repairs
- Dry Rot Repair and Replacement
INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES
- Walls and Ceilings
- Doors and Windows
- Baseboard, Trim and Chair Rail & Crown Moulding
- Cabinets and Shelving
- Paneling and Wainscoting
Interior Related Services:
- Remove and replace baseboards and moulding
- Minor Texture work
- Minor Wallpaper Removal
Cabinet Painting and Finishing Services
- Repainting existing cabinets with new color
- New Cabinets
- Remove hardware and reconnect
- New door stoppers
- Spray and Hand brush options
Cabinet Painting Process
The process in going from stained cabinets to a solid color:
- Clean and prep the cabinets
- Apply undercoater – we use a Gemini white pigment lacquer undercoater (primer)
- Sand and wipe down surfaces
- Caulk around seams and panels
- Apply several coats of chosen color and protection
Free Color Consultation
The most important decision you will make when painting your home (other than choosing your painting contractor 🙂 ) is choosing your colors. With so many different styles and beautiful colors to choose from, this process can be intimidating and we’re here to help. PaintRite Pros sets time aside to discuss options and walk you through designs at no additional cost. We also provide you with samples so that you can see what your color will look like before committing. My advice to you is to be selective when choosing your new colors but remember to have fun with it!
Exterior Commercial Painting
Here at PaintRite Pros we are honored and blessed to have field managers who are equipped with leadership and experience to meet the needs of commercial job sites.
- Exterior Painting
- Premium Commercial Paint Products
- Pressure Washing
- High End Enamel Work
- Urethane and Epoxy Coatings
- Wood Finishing
- Caulking and Sealants
Have you been considering epoxy floors for your home? Epoxy is a durable, attractive way to preserve and protect your flooring. Epoxy concrete floors are growing in popularity; however, it can be an extremely messy, time-consuming DIY project. That’s where the team at PaintRite Pros comes in! As your local paint experts, we have the expertise to make your project hassle-free. We’ll handle all the prep work as well as the installation to give you beautiful, functional flooring that will last for years. Contact us today to learn more or to request a free quote.
PaintRite Pros Service Guarantee
- Remove all Mildew – Completely eliminate all mildew from your house with our bleaching solution.
- Pressure Wash (for homes built after 1978) – Pressure-wash house from top to bottom to clean all dirt, debris and cobwebs thoroughly.
- Scrape and Sand Loose Paint – Scrape, sand and carefully remove flaking paint.
- Reset Loose Nails – Set appropriately loose nails on siding, trim and eaves (unless otherwise instructed).
- Prime Bare Areas – Properly prime bare areas to include: metal gutters and downspouts that receive galvanized and rust inhibitive primers; and stucco and wood surfaces that receive suitable primers.
- Caulk Window and Door Frames – Caulk windows and doorframes to enhance the paint job appearance and help insulate windows (does not apply to stucco home windows). Due to weather and/or temperature, caulking may expand or shrink away from substrate and is not guaranteed. Caulking is a maintenance part of painting, and is not part of peeling and flaking paint guarantee.
- Patch Cracks in Stucco – Patch cracks in stucco as needed.
- Remove and Replace Fixtures – Take off light fixtures (when possible), address numbers, hose racks, etc., prior to painting and carefully place back upon completion of painting.
- Patch Cracked Boards – Patch cracks in fascia, siding, trim, boards, etc., as needed for protection.
- Repair Leaky Gutters – Seal and patch leaky gutters as needed (this is a non-guarantee cosmetic fix).
- Protect Windows and Gardens – Fully cover all windows and gardens prior to painting.
- Drips, Sags and Runs – Professionally apply paint with the correct thickness to insure no drips, sags or runs.
- Apply Major Brand Paint – Paint with major brands such as Sherwin Williams and Kelly Moore.
- Spotless Clean-up – Clean all walkways, sidewalks and unpainted areas to satisfaction.