One of the most important parts of a good exterior paint job in Sacramento or anywhere else is the process. Over the years, we’ve nailed down and refined the exterior house painting process.
- Step one is to power wash the exterior of your home.
- The next step is to scrape, sand, prime, and caulk any area on your house that needs it. We do this to fix holes from nails or screws in your walls. But we also fix any holes or cracks around your windows. We’ll paint the exterior of your home with a coat of primer after we’re done scraping.
- It’s really important for the cleaning and prepping to be done very thoroughly. Once we’ve done that we’ll add another 1-2 coats of paint. This isn’t just any paint. All of the paint we use is meant to withstand the elements. That ensures it lasts against the hot sun, rain, wind, and anything else mother nature can throw at it.
- Every time we do exterior house painting in Sacramento, we also do back rolling and back brushing. In these methods, we use a paint sprayer before brushing and/or rolling the paint again on the outside of your home. This makes your paint last a lot longer because it gets deeper into the surface of your house exterior. Who doesn’t want that?!
- Once we’ve back-rolled your home, we’ll paint the rest of your home including the trim, doors, and everything else with the colors you want. This adds another coat of paint to your home’s exterior!
- Lastly, we’ll paint your gutters. This results in your gutters looking brand new just like the rest of your home’s exterior!
We should mention that we’ll clean everything up afterward to make sure your paint job looks great and so does the area around it. After all, that’s why we’re doing this, to make your home look great! Contact our exterior house painters are some of the best in Sacramento. Get your free estimate and see why!